Partea in the Garden

Friday, July 2, 2010

List: To See

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Since my return from Ireland, and since it is summer, land of sun, heat, and vacation, I've started making a list of my "most wanted to see" places on earth.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Stargazing
The Atacama Desert in Chile is said to have the clearest night sky in the world.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mother Nature's Wonder
I saw the little known, and much smaller Wiamea Canyon on the island of Kauai in Hawaii and ever since I've been dying to see the Grand Canyon in all its... well, Grandness.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Relaxation
The boyfriend is always talking up the beauty of Bora Bora (not that he's ever been) and I'm starting to see where he's coming from.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Party People
Vegas. Enough said?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Culture
Reading Eat, Love, Pray really left me intrigued by the remote Indonesian destiantion of Bali. Although, the remoteness may make the transit quite taxing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Iconic
Yes, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants was filmed here, and yes, that is what inspired me to lust over this picturesque island. Santorini is probably also one of the most touristy islands in Greece, and one I did not make it to on my Eurotrip, but I'm still convinced it would be an experience worth having.

The list goes on and the list will continue to grow. (There's still a lot of America I desperately want to see, first on the list is Nashville.)

Any destinations you crave?

Brittany

4 comments:

Rianna said...

The little huts in bora bora look so amazing, imagine staying there!!
Rianna xxxx

Lynzy said...

gorgeous photos! I have always wanted to visit Thailand!

The weather is pretty unbearable, I run early in the morning so that it isn't as bad! If you are training for a 5k, just train early in the AM :)


XO Lynzy
http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i would LOVE to go to bora, bora for our honeymoon... too bad it's expensive & so far away (my fiance is afraid of flying). all of those destinations look gorgeous!

greece is definitely one of my places i have to visit before i die!

Forever Boho.com said...

beautiful places..you've got three of my "most wanted to see" destinations; Bora-bora, Indonesia and Greece!
I have to visit all of them before i die =)

peace & love
www.foreverboho.com