Partea in the Garden

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Epically Overdue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So, I've been epically busy over the past few weeks and finally took last night to recuperate and just sleep off all the fatigue I've been building up.
Fourth of July week/weekend was amazing with boating, jet skiing, getting the boat stuck 10 feet into the marsh and pulling it out with the jet ski, Gaga, family fun, bananagrams (a game similar to scrabble but different), neon nail polish, more boating, more jet skiing, a little bit of working, celebrating life with summer friends, more jet skiing (you get the picture), a little shopping, a lot of thunderstorms, and finally a little relaxation.
The sunset on the way to the shore was incredible.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
American Apparel apparently discontinued the skirt I planned on owning for Lady Gaga but no fear, I came up with a lovely outfit nonetheless. No pictures were captured of such thing besides the headband and the peek of the sequin tube top here. I wore a black flared tube top and a black tube skirt. Plus my new Steve Madden's that I got for a mere $60.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The show was incredible. The most bizarre thing I've ever seen in my life, but also one of the most amazing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I've been making myself amazing meals lately. This is a roasted eggplant panini with spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and feta. My new obsession.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The sun seemed almost sad for us to be finally leaving the beach and heading home... I too am sad. But hopefully I'll be back before long. Pool day today. Perhaps I'll bring the camera out and show some actual outfit posts.

Enjoy the sun!

No comments: