Partea in the Garden

Monday, March 22, 2010

World Travellers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm Home. In Dublin at least. Above is the "John Lennon Wall" in Prague.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Gelato in Venice. Godly. I must've had 5 servings of gelato in the 3 days that we were in Italy. Tirimisu, Nutella, Coffee, Bailey's, you name it. Incredible.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We were attacked by snow. In Italy. Please tell me someone saw this coming?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Vatican.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Athens. This was the most beautiful view I caught. The streets are littered with nagging peddlers and the buildings all seem to be defaced by graffiti. But the sunset was incredible.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Greek island of Aegina. My mother and I have so long dreamed about going to a Greek Island. Maybe one day she'll come with me. Its the closest to the beach I've been in a long time.

Dreaming of the sand and the water and the sun...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I've got a lot of current obsessions. Health, fitness, nutrition, studying, beautiful photos, and Avoca.

Love yourself.

xoxo Brittany

1 comment:

Rick said...

I'm overcome with jealousy, there is nothing I want more than to have gelato in Venice!