Partea in the Garden

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Most Prized Possessions.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Current Pet Peeves:

When people neglect to cut the thread from the slit on the back of a jacket. They just look silly.
Dirty Dishes.
Disrespect.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This photo made me break my ban on coffee. At least I didn't pull out a big spoonful of Nutella instead... god knows I would have loved it.

Things I would save in a fire:
-Bubba, my teddy bear.
-I guess my laptop, so I could stay in contact with the world. Contact is important.

I'm all over the place today. Classes keep getting cancelled. It leaves me feeling... disheveled.

xoxo Brittany

1 comment:

CMA said...

LOVE the inspiration
this is gorgeous and chic, love these photos
thanks for sharing darling
and i appreciate your comments, it means the world!

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com