Partea in the Garden

Friday, March 26, 2010

Everything I Want.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Clockwise from top left: Free people, House of Harlow, FP, FP, Rachel Pally, Madison Marcus, Jeffrey Campbell, Nightcap Clothing, Cleobella

I'm going through shopping withdrawal. Travelling the world really wrings my wallet dry. Not that there was much to begin with.



I've learned you can know a lot about someone without really knowing who they are.

Things you should know about me, but that won't really tell you who I am:
1. I hate raisins.
2. I'm deathly afraid of fish
3. I love thunderstorms
4. I wish everyone would just get along
5. I'm a morning person
6. I surround myself with pretty things
7. Grande, Nonfat Peppermint Latte, Extra-hot, no foam. Please.
8. I can rarely sit through a whole movie.
9. I cross off the days on my calendar.
10. I love myself. More most people are willing to admit.

Share Secrets

xoxoBrittany

2 comments:

CMA said...

that white long dress is absolutely fabulous
thanks for sharing
and thanks for the sweet comments, so sweet of you!

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Jasmine said...

LOVE that white dress!
you have great taste
(: