Partea in the Garden

Sunday, May 2, 2010

I'll Eat You Up, I Love You So

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Two weeks left in the land of the Leprechauns. Two agonizing weeks of studying and LEARNING before I'm free for the Summer! Burning with anticipation!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Long car rides, bare feet, lots and lots of ice cream.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No Pants... ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Of course I'll miss the life of picking up to transverse national borders every other weekend and indulging on everything I can get my eyes on. I'm not done seeing the world yet.

2 comments:

MJ said...

Your trip sounds amazing! I'm going to write a piece about my coxing later in the week if you're curious...

morganne said...

i love your blog, such interesting pictures!