Partea in the Garden

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Never Call Me Ma'am




The sky is a perpetually ominous and gray. It's heartbreaking.
I want the sun and a boat.






These Diesel ads intrigue me. Making light of a real issue. (This is where I announce: "Save the Earth" while flashing peace signs and a garish grin.) I mock myself.

Just started a Hostessing job in addition to my forty hours a week filing papers for bureaucracy. The whole Hooters thing would never have worked out so well for my dignity.

I'm going to shake things up. I'm going to discover Mayan Temples. I don't know what I'm talking about anymore.

Please, If you ever work in customer service, unless a woman is gray-haired and wrinkled, refer to her as "Miss" as opposed to "Ma'am." The latter is slightly insulting to a girl of nineteen. And presumably any woman under the age of seventy.

If I had one superpower it would be Teleportation. That way I could save myself the $500 in airfare to go West.

Love You, Brittany

No comments: